• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New puppets?

this is my Favorite:

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by Zokita
      Needs more SportaStephanie. But if we can't have that, maybe the pink leggings will work too. I don't really like the tracksuit, it's a little too...fleece-y? Who would wear that in summer?
      There's been a school episode. I don't think they really remember she's supposed to be there for the summer. The Christmas and winter ones could be explained by her coming back for the Christmas Holidays, but a school episode? That to me says 'permanent residency'. (And she had homework, so it's implied she'd been at school in Lazytown before that episode, it's just this was the first time something interesting happened there.)

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by Zokita
        Needs more SportaStephanie. But if we can't have that, maybe the pink leggings will work too. I don't really like the tracksuit, it's a little too...fleece-y? Who would wear that in summer?
        stephanie use it because its more Comfortable when she is doing exercise

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
          Originally posted by CJVercetti
          I believe she was visiting for the summer and then just decided to stay.

We'll assume she had no friends where she used to live.
          How could she NOT?
          She's got pink hair. People can get ostracised for some pretty random stuff, and just because Lazytown's kids like it doesn't mean that kids where she came from did.

Comment

New puppets?

as i wrote this is my favorite

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by kelly

How could she NOT?
              She's got pink hair. People can get ostracised for some pretty random stuff, and just because Lazytown's kids like it doesn't mean that kids where she came from did.
              What is this? The fanfic thread? :)

Comment

New puppets?

How could she NOT?
                It's witness protection, I tells ya!

Where she used to live, she killed a man by making him dance until he had a heart attack.

So she had to change her name, dye her hair and move in with her "uncle" in a town that nobody knows where it is.
                A town where one of the only 2 roads in doesn't connect to anywhere.

It's all part of her plan.
                Tell all the local kids that you're just visiting for the summer so they don't get suspicious, and eventually they'll get so used to having you around that they won't notice when you don't go home again.
                And it worked.

That's why Nick Jr. are trying not to show it, because they don't want to give away her whereabouts in case certain persons of disrepute may be watching.

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus

How could she NOT?

Where she used to live, she killed a man by making him dance until he had a heart attack.

So she had to change her name, dye her hair and move in with her "uncle" in a town that nobody knows where it is.

Tell all the local kids that you're just visiting for the summer so they don't get suspicious, and eventually they'll get so used to having you around that they won't notice when you don't go home again.
                  And it worked.

That's why Nick Jr. are trying not to show it, because they don't want to give away her whereabouts in case certain persons of disrepute may be watching.
                  Ok, now it definetely is the fanfic thread.

Comment

New puppets?

How could she NOT?

And it worked.

You forgot to mention that her uncle is the FBI, and has a secret military base under the town hall. With aliens.

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by Vespasian

How could she NOT?

And it worked.

Ok, now it definetely is the fanfic thread.
                      Well, it sure doesn't resemble anything I'd write. No queerness, no intergenerational and/or interspecies, no weird twists where it turns out the younger party took advantage of the elder, no sexual content in general in fact.

Comment

New puppets?

in case certain persons of disrepute may be watching.

Case in point: A fair number of people on this forum.

Comment

New puppets?

The new puppets seem to look a lot smoother. I still liked the older ones better. I haven't noticed the puppeteers on screen though.

As far as Stephanie's costumes, the purple leggings look retarded. I think they finally decided to go with a darker pink stocking that just kinda blends in with her panties... Or something.

Comment

New puppets?

I seriously don't know how they got away with those "panty shots" in the earlier episodes. If the show was anywhere near popular in the United States, parents would be picketing outside of Viacom headquarters.

Comment

New puppets?

...and the show coulda been ieven more popular if people were doing that. =(

Comment

New puppets?

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                                I seriously don't know how they got away with those "panty shots" in the earlier episodes. If the show was anywhere near popular in the United States, parents would be picketing outside of Viacom headquarters.
                                Maybe the crew was too innocent to say.

Or they diid it on purpose! :o

Comment

Working...
                                X