• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown DVDs on Usenet [Last Thread Update: 11/13/09]

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
      Really if you're a frequent pirate and you don't have Usenet access you're pretty scrubby
      I forgot the name logical fallacy, but it's like saying you're only human if you can walk on both legs. Notice how I'm ignoring people with disabilities and implying they're not human. It's not a good argument. Calling the people who don't use Usenet as scrubby would be called the Personal Abuse fallacy where you're essentially name calling without actually adding anything to the argument.

Originally posted by Xizer
      Unlike torrents where it's some basement dweller uploading shit stored on their eMachine...
      This is called the Strawman Fallacy where you create a weakened version of the argument (torrent uploaders in this case), and then proceed to attack it. Unless you have evidence that the majority of torrent uploaders are basement dwellers, then you would just have to rephrase that to say "most torrent uploaders are basement dwellers". Isn't it also possible Usenet uploaders are also basement dwellers?

I got slightly better at noticing fallacies, but I still need more to learn. I also need to figure out how I might mis-identify a logical fallacy. :)

Comment

yeah this didn't work for me at all. and io 3even tried using that supernex or whatever it was called. it still didn't work. so thanks for trying. and yes this is a heaven because usernet is where they seem to go to die

Comment

lol who is this dumbass and what is he doing posting in my thread

all these uploads are still there and always will be unlike rapidshit

you're just incompetent. "supernex?" "usernet?" wtf is this shit? you can't even get the basic name of the protocol right and wtf is a supernex :hurr:

Comment

p.s. astraweb's at 2 years of retention now and they're still increasing storage indefinitely. nothing's been deleted off usenet since august 2008

suck it rapidfailures and mega****load

Comment

Meh, id rather buy the actual product than help a company that makes it's money from hosting this stuff, when you do it for free i couldn't care but when you do it for money thats when i start to care
              if you can be assed paying to download the DVD's you obviously are too stupid to realize the eps are available in Widescreen and Progressive Scan on the digital download store for $2.99 each.

Comment

Widescreen and Progressive Scan...
                Say, diesal, maybe you could post one or two screenshots, preferably of fast moving scenes from the first or second episode, in the pictures thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                  Say, diesal, maybe you could post one or two screenshots, preferably of fast moving scenes from the first or second episode, in the pictures thread?
                  Will do,

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                    not much point actually, it's 95% blended frames cause they changed it from 24 FPS to 25 FPS

Comment

Don't know if anyone is interested here, but someone just uploaded 2 LT DVDs to usenet. The only thing being that they are German. I've done a test download on each and there's only one audio stream which is German. I guess I would have known this if I had gone to Wiki!

Anyway, thought someone might want to add them to this thread.

Here's the NZBs:

http://www.newzleech.com/?p=15997645
                      http://www.newzleech.com/?p=15990458

Here are the menus:

Comment

Working...
                      X