X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how to remove postings?

Originally posted by moomoo View Post
    ..Hey look, we even have actual articles.
    Ah crap, I forgot about the built-in article and blog section because we hadn't had those on the old board. For forumposts like the Detailed Episode Analysis it's a good place, although that's always up to the poster. Thanks for reminding.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
      The problem with allowing members to edit and delete their posts indefinitely is that in the past we have had some members with hundreds of posts on the forum go bonkers and delete/edit every single one of their postings - which ruined the flow of a lot of threads and made conversations in reference to their posts confusing.
      We have had that same problem on another VBulletin forum, but in all honestly the number of posters concerned over the years was just a handful, whereas all of the current posters reaped the benefits of being able to update their posts. Mods can keep track of major gaps in the flow. It's nice to be able to create threads where the OP can be updated regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
        Mods can keep track of major gaps in the flow.
        You are unacquainted with my caliber of psychosis. I forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
          You are unacquainted with my caliber of psychosis. I forgive you.
          Ooops!

Comment

Working...
          X