X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

Originally posted by boredjedi
    They come out with a christmas song each year.
    It doesn't bother me that trend at all, in fact, aside the obvious commercial sense of such action, I think it goes well with all of them, .

Originally posted by boredjedi
    Don't understand the fad with women wanting to dye their hair blond. IMO just doesn't look good on Kirstie Maldonado.
    I agree: Kirstie looks better, more natural and beautiful with her natural color of hair. Regarding the change of color, there may be two reasons (at least, for me, of course you can think of more reasons as good as mine): one of them would be she actually think looks better this way. From her point of view, she's right to think so. The other possible reason (and I'm ashamed and really uncomfortable saying this, because it sounds ungentlemanly), she could suffer some kind of early alopecia (as it seems to be shown on the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_V6-zAlBeo at 1:37 to 1:40), and dyed blond hair can easily cover this (at least, I think so).
    Please, don't get me wrong: I really like this girl. Anyways, natural or dyed hair she's a very nice and specially talented girl (and somewhat shy too). That's what really matters .

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    You know you're good when you make an atheist cry, lol.
    IMO, exquisite.
    So beautiful, indeed. Scott and Avi, as always very professional: they did it really well singing such musical worldwide icon. Loved the high notes shared by Kirstie and Mitch (on 0:42 to 0:52): a truly wonderful and harmonious duo (no surprise about it, anyways ;)). One of the few songs we see Kevin singing the entire song, doing it as well as the rest of the group (again, no surprise about it but it does result very nice).

I was struck by the solemnity of Kirstie and Mitch: he barely opened his eyes while was singing and she was leaning against the wall, showing a reflective attitude. They looked very sincere singing and feeling the song, and it was very touching (to me).

G.,
    H.

Comment

Strange place to record this video. Not my favorite, to be honest. Still, it is interesting by the presence of Alyson (at least for me):

Comment

Rolita pá pensá y volá:

Comment

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
            PP
            Read SO many people talking about Peter Pan live.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
              I like Christopher walkin but he wouldn't be my first pic for hook. He looks a bit worn down.

Comment

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
                He looks a bit worn down.
                Probably hard to look pretty at 71, lol.

Comment

Why not

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                    Why not

Best Christmas is a Pirate Christmas. Yo ho ho ho ho ho and a bottle of Christmas Rum!
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

kick me in the ass for liking this song...I can't help it

Gallery

Comment

Well, it is catchy

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                          kick me in the ass for liking this song...I can't help it
                          I like it :) I just hope they're not saying anything disturbing, lol.

On a random related side note, don't ever buy a bed canopy, those bastards collect so much dust they should come with a hazard sticker on the packaging.

Comment

aw...you wanted to feel like a princess ;)...how about a black one?...the dust is still there but you can't see it
                            Gallery

Comment

My first lazytown song before I knew what it was. And it stuck in my head for 8 years then I started watching the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                                aw...you wanted to feel like a princess ;)...how about a black one?...the dust is still there but you can't see it
                                LOL no, I don't have one. I bought one from IKEA but it didn't hang right as I've got shelves that hang over my bed. I'm like crack to wasps, so in the summer I either have my window open and get woken up by buzzing or one landing on my arm, or I shut the window and sweat like a bastard. I wanted it to protect me, but they probably would've still gotten in. Lucky escape though, as I accidentaly knocked one recently and the dust was like a mushroom cloud.

Comment

Working...
                                X