• Show
Clear All

• Re: Music Videos

Comment

Comment

I want to show you guys this video.
        I was on a recent study-trip to Berlin, and we had to visit some different companies that were related to our education. When looking back at the trip, I probably should've spend less time drinking my brain out on Stroh rum, and more time actually caring about the companies. Never the less, I still managed to go to the one company that was at the top of my bucket list.

You guys may not be familiar with them, but their name is SEHSUCHT, and they run filials in both Berlin and Hamburg.
        If you guys ever watch MTV, you have probably seen at least one of these. Sehsucht is the company that've made these, and they actually got me interested in this entire Multimedia design thing, so it was a big thing for me to visit them.

Anyway, when we came to their office, they showed us a video they had recently made for the group Moderat. It's a 3D rendered video, and it really tells a story. It was wonderful to hear every little detail from the actual leader of production (the chief), and to be taken through every thought they'd had throughout the production.

This video took about 2 months to make, and I must admit it really shows how talented these guys are. So if you're casually slandering through this topic, thinking about which video to watch, this is definitely the one.

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
          Very well done. It can be interpreted in a lot of ways if you take away the story that is in the description box.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
            Very well done. It can be interpreted in a lot of ways if you take away the story that is in the description box.
            Yeah, you're definitely right Ludwig. It should be noted that if any of you guys want the thoughts that is being put into this, you should really check the description out!
            They actually said that their initial thought was to develop the video as a kind of "game". I guess that's where the compass and the '+100' things come in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                Wow nice, also that girl is pretty.

Comment

Comment

It's stepher time

Comment

Here's my all-time favorite song for all of you to listen to.
                      Now, excuse me while I'll go lay down and cry. ;)

Comment

Comment

fun!
                          Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                          - - - Updated - - -

awww..pretty...you would probably love the band named "within temptation" really beautiful stuff..check out their song black symphony!
                          Originally posted by Lina Ínverse View Post
                          Here's my all-time favorite song for all of you to listen to.
                          Now, excuse me while I'll go lay down and cry. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know what they are saying but I am loving the music!!
                          Originally posted by Ludwig View Post

Comment

Comment

Umm... "Mothers I'd Like to Follow" or "Mothers I'd Like to Forget".

I don't know. I understand the basic idea and of course all those women are really hot BUT something is missing... It's like a sad joke.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
                                Umm... "Mothers I'd Like to Follow" or "Mothers I'd Like to Forget".

I don't know. I understand the basic idea and of course all those women are really hot BUT something is missing... It's like a sad joke.
                                Yes, that's exactly what it is... A sad joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X