• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Windows 7 > Windows XP
    I fully agree!

Originally posted by chuft
    Windows 7 turned me off
    what about all the good features? Among Windows 7's new features are advances in touch and handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, improved performance on multi-core processors, improved boot performance, DirectAccess, and kernel improvements.

don't forget aero!
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairy-Possum View Post
      None So Vile/Cryptopsy/1996/Canada/Death/https://youtu.be/TJ-6ZnCqeZQ?si=Dtc157Gz80aeJ2Wo
      I prefer melodic death...any suggestions?

Gallery

Comment

• That song really reminded me of

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
          Windows 7 turned me off because it didn't have the Stereo Mix feature of XP where you could capture any and all sounds going through the sound chip. Microsoft removed it because you could use it to capture music from streaming services and save it.
          "What you hear is what you get" feature. I had found a work around for that. Forgot offhand now how I did that.
          I was still using the sound blaster card at the time. Haven't put that back in the new system. Been
          just using the onboard sound. I started doing that anyway because the sound blaster had only analog
          5.1/7.1 output. When I set up the home theater, I wanted less wires for the 5.1 so I began using the onboard
          audio for the optical digital out.

But yeah these companies are constantly pulling some bs like that.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
            That song really reminded me of "Rammstein - Moskau"

if you say so ))

Click image for larger version  Name:	wrinkle.gif Views:	0 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	191496

Gallery

Comment

• If you go to 0:21 of the first song and listen for a few lines, then go to 0:39 of the Rammstein song and listen for a few lines - very very similar.

I do vastly prefer the Rammstein song, but that's another matter.
              l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• Some happy freestyle.

If I was there I would probably be as crazy as the girl in black in the front row 😊

Brenda is hot.

Studio:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-f_dlfHKSM
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X