Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did? That was such a long and rambling video I couldn't follow it at all. He mentioned about 100 different musicians and songs.

I don't really care for this guy to be honest. Too stream-of-consciousness for me.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
      Who did? That was such a long and rambling video I couldn't follow it at all. He mentioned about 100 different musicians and songs.

I don't really care for this guy to be honest. Too stream-of-consciousness for me.
      The Professor of Rock. I only brought it up for the Aja and Steph I mean Peg. Still no answer to the question "what that album cover picture was supposed to be".
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I notice he put an ad into the video, which you would see even with YouTube Premium, which is annoying. I thought the idea was you pay for the ad-free service and YouTube pays the content creators, but it seems the content creators are making their own ads in the videos to get extra money. So there's no avoiding ads with a lot of these creators even if you pay.

Comment

I notice he put an ad into the video, which you would see even with YouTube Premium, which is annoying. I thought the idea was you pay for the ad-free service and YouTube pays the content creators, but it seems the content creators are making their own ads in the videos to get extra money. So there's no avoiding ads with a lot of these creators even if you pay.
          Yeah every video he does he promotes that eyeglass company. They sponsor his vids. According to him he buys his glassed from them too. But who knows.

Comment

He reminds me of SunnyV2
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                That was the song Mr. Dance played when in Dec 2022 we met our new teachers.

Pretty crappy person overall but good music taste

Still can't believe this is a Christmas soundtrack
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Two songs referencing being ill, I can relate lol.

Comment

Ill? Are you good ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy-Possum View Post

Ill? Are you good ?

bad case of spotty vegititus ? 😈😎

Click image for larger version  Name:	stephsick.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	192016
                      Gallery

Comment

Nothing serious thanks. Just have had a laundry list of symptoms for months. "Still ill" really sums it up.

At this point I think it was originally allergies that turned into a sinus infection. Everything from fatigue, headaches, cough, post nasal drip, my teeth hurting etc. All consistent with a sinus infection. Unfortunately studies have shown antibiotics don't tend to actually shorten those, they tend to last six weeks or so no matter what you do. And the pollen here is so bad that it gets layered on top of whatever else so it is hard to tell what is what or when it started. Allergies make me very tired, cough etc also. But the dizziness and exhaustion have really been over the top so I think it's beyond just allergies. I almost fell asleep while taking a shower.

Have tried lots of meds, Allegra (antihistamine), Singulair (leukotriene inhibitor), Flonase (nasal steroid), Sudafed (decongestant), Tylenol (painkiller), Albuterol (usually used as a rescue inhaler for asthma, which I don't have, but it can help with coughs/itchy lungs), sometimes all at the same time. Starting yesterday I have been wearing a surgical mask on my commute to work and while walking outside, those are really good at filtering pollen. I felt pretty good most of yesterday so I think it helped.

Oh, I'm too tired
                        I'm so sick and tired
                        And I'm feeling very sick and ill today​

Comment

Nothing serious thanks. Just have had a laundry list of symptoms for months. "Still ill" really sums it up.

At this point I think it was originally allergies that turned into a sinus infection. Everything from fatigue, headaches, cough, post nasal drip, my teeth hurting etc. All consistent with a sinus infection. Unfortunately studies have shown antibiotics don't tend to actually shorten those, they tend to last six weeks or so no matter what you do. And the pollen here is so bad that it gets layered on top of whatever else so it is hard to tell what is what or when it started. Allergies make me very tired, cough etc also. But the dizziness and exhaustion have really been over the top so I think it's beyond just allergies. I almost fell asleep while taking a shower.

Have tried lots of meds, Allegra (antihistamine), Singulair (leukotriene inhibitor), Flonase (nasal steroid), Sudafed (decongestant), Tylenol (painkiller), Albuterol (usually used as a rescue inhaler for asthma, which I don't have, but it can help with coughs/itchy lungs), sometimes all at the same time. Starting yesterday I have been wearing a surgical mask on my commute to work and while walking outside, those are really good at filtering pollen. I felt pretty good most of yesterday so I think it helped.

Oh, I'm too tired
                          I'm so sick and tired
                          And I'm feeling very sick and ill today​
                          I can relate. The only medication that works for me is Telfast, an antihistamine, but it's different from person to person. I find that warm baths/showers, hot soup and tea with two teaspoons of honey eases the pain and congestion, but I'm guessing you already know this lol.
                          ​​​
                          Let's hope your infection doesn't get worse and turns into an emergency (and let's hope mine doesn't get worse, too). Good luck and get well soon

Comment

Thanks. Hope you feel better too. The thing is I am not very congested. I can breathe through my nose fine most of the time. But I feel uncomfortable in the sinus areas in my upper cheeks and the bridge of my nose. So I think there is an infection there even though my nose is clear.

Added in some Mucinex (Guaifenesin​) today for good measure with the sudafed and Flonase steroid and Tylenol.

If you are congested you might try laying on a bed on your stomach and letting your head hang upside down over the side, the top of your head toward the floor. Sinuses are kind of like little cups, they can't drain while you are upright or even sideways. But if you hang your head upside down, gravity can pull mucous out of them. If they are really congested you will feel a "pop" after a few minutes as they drain.

I tried that last night but no luck, I don't think I am uncomfortable (with all the meds anyway) due to congestion, but the infection itself.

Comment

Thanks. Hope you feel better too. The thing is I am not very congested. I can breathe through my nose fine most of the time. But I feel uncomfortable in the sinus areas in my upper cheeks and the bridge of my nose. So I think there is an infection there even though my nose is clear.

Added in some Mucinex (Guaifenesin​) today for good measure with the sudafed and Flonase steroid and Tylenol.

If you are congested you might try laying on a bed on your stomach and letting your head hang upside down over the side, the top of your head toward the floor. Sinuses are kind of like little cups, they can't drain while you are upright or even sideways. But if you hang your head upside down, gravity can pull mucous out of them. If they are really congested you will feel a "pop" after a few minutes as they drain.

I tried that last night but no luck, I don't think I am uncomfortable (with all the meds anyway) due to congestion, but the infection itself.
                              Do you have ear problems relating to the infection? I have the same symptoms as you but I have pain inside my ears, ringing, and the earwax becomes quite runny (it goes down my throat blehhh). I do deal with impaction, but it could be allergies. I'm just wondering that it might be the allergies/infection if you deal with it too.

P.s this is a weird topic to be talking about sinus problems in lol

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                                bad case of spotty vegititus ? 😈😎
                                My reaction to veggies

Comment

Working...
                                X