Pay for Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
    Yeah. Linux has been stuck at about 1.6 percent according to Steam gamer usage.

In the corporate space it's far worse. You basically can't manage a network of desktop PCs without Active Directory and nobody else has even tried to make a competitor for it in over 25 years. It's ridiculous.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

That's all I've been using. I beat it into submission! I find the UI fine like all the other versions of Widows except for one Windows 8.
      Now that was garbage.
      Wow. I'm surprised you're able to deal with Windows 11.
      I use a Win 98 theme

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	41.3 KB ID:	192405
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post

Wow. I'm surprised you're able to deal with Windows 11.
        I use a Win 98 theme​
        Phew thought you were going to say Windows 1.0

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Windows 1.0 wasn't even a OS by my standards.
          Windows 3.1 was the first Windows that I classify a OS

Comment

I used to have a Windows Vista theme but who actually pays to make their computer look nice?
            *(take that in note, STARDOCK!)*

Comment

I wish there was a subscription to avoid copyright claims strikes on YouTube. Somehow I'm always victim to that crap. I would pay for that. Heck, I would even pay Facebook too if that was the case and losing your account through that.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                I wish there was a subscription to avoid copyright claims strikes on YouTube. Somehow I'm always victim to that crap. I would pay for that. Heck, I would even pay Facebook too if that was the case and losing your account through that.
                Some companies let you keep the video posted and just take whatever
                ad revenue is generated from it. They did that with my (Lazy)Funky Town music video.
                Universal records.
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Some companies let you keep the video posted and just take whatever
                  ad revenue is generated from it. They did that with my (Lazy)Funky Town music video.
                  Universal records.
                  Yeah most companies do that, content ID claims. Some not, even though there is an ID claim. And those don't warn you or inform you what they're trying to do.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X