This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Youtube.com

For now. The only thing that changes is the comment section..

The comments you make on YouTube will now appear only on YouTube, not also on Google+. And vice-versa. This starts rolling out today.

YouTube will no longer require a Google+ profile when you want to upload, comment, or create a channel. If you’re happy with everything as it is now, then just keep on keepin’ on. If you want to remove your Google+ profile, you’ll be able to do this in the coming months, but do not do it now or you’ll delete your YouTube channel (no bueno).
    http://youtube-global.blogspot.nl/20...-comments.html
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

A good sign.

Comment

Finally. For me it wasn't so much a google+ issue but the dictatorial policy they pushed. Google+ no other option.
        Now it's a more democratic process. I'll probably leave my google+ alone simply because
        I'm lazy like that :)
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

i do all my internets through google i even make purchases and transfers with google wallet sometimes... welcome to skynet beta lol , soon we will be linking google directly to our brains.

Comment

I see all kinds of copies of copies of previously uploaded LazyTown videos and I guess it's happening everywhere on YouTube. The desciption is sometimes a bit weird and taken from different videos combined to unlogic nonsense, not to speak about repeating the video one or more times in one video. The channels link to eachother and comes down to one subject - https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaRoccosexhot/playlists

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ploaded&page=2

I bet they have some sort of automatic download/upload software.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              I see all kinds of copies of copies of previously uploaded LazyTown videos and I guess it's happening everywhere on YouTube. The desciption is sometimes a bit weird and taken from different videos combined to unlogic nonsense, not to speak about repeating the video one or more times in one video. The channels link to eachother and comes down to one subject.
              Users that they like Lazy Town don't know what upload to theirs channel. Thus, they search some videos and steal them to upload for theirs channel. After all they don't know about of copy and videos they will upload it had also uploaded by other million users.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                The channels link to eachother and comes down to one subject - https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaRoccosexhot/playlists
                https://youtu.be/j6eFNRKEROw?t=6

I have no idea why ppl try to bait pr0n consumers with Lazytown...
                Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                  Omg, I have heard this song so many times, but never figured the amazing show that was behind it!
                  Does anyone know where I could find a torrent of the show? I would really love to finally see Avenue Q
                  I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    Omg, I have heard this song so many times, but never figured the amazing show that was behind it!
                    Does anyone know where I could find a torrent of the show? I would really love to finally see Avenue Q
                    I'm sure there's a nice recording of the performance out there somewhere. Try and find one of the Broadway production because Jodi Eichelberger was part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      I'm sure there's a nice recording of the performance out there somewhere. Try and find one of the Broadway production because Jodi Eichelberger was part of that.
                      Oh really!? Wow, I did not even realize that LTE hired Broadway performers. Now it's starting to make sense why the quality of the show is so damn high. insert note here about me actually having seen a real Broadway show in real life, yaay

Anyway, I have tried searching for videos, but the closest I came was this, and even though it advertises with 'high quality', it's not really what I would describe the content to be..

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                        I did not even realize that LTE hired Broadway performers.
                        make an educated guess....

Click image for larger version

Name:	un18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	149142

https://youtu.be/HDaiPOHDCWw?t=168
                        Gallery

Comment

Julianna was a broadway performer you stupid ignorant Fox, how can you ever forget such a thing, you should be kicked out of GL for being such an idiot...
                          Oh gosh.. In my defence (as if I'm allowed to have one), I kinda meant the puppeteers. I could not imagine broadway show evolving around puppets, but the more you know.

Comment

hahaha I like this kind of sarcasm...in your defence I have to say that JR wasn't a professional Broadway actor and just played a bit role (lil Titch)...
                            Gallery

Comment

I can't understand what you guys talking about? What actually JR done?

Comment

hahaha I like this kind of sarcasm...in your defence I have to say that JR wasn't a professional Broadway actor and just played a bit role (lil Titch)...
                                Tiny role or not, she was in fact a Broadway performer, which I totally forgot about. But remembering that just makes the situation even more impressive. They really headhunted Broadway for actors, which is astonishing for a, at that time, small production. Kinda makes you think that Mágnus clearly had his ideas that LazyTown was gonna be over the top extraordinaire.

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                                I can't understand what you guys talking about? What actually JR done?
                                In case you didn't know, Julianna was a broadway performer.
                                She talks about it in this interview:
                                I know that her show is out there somewhere on YouTube, but if you just wanna see her as her role 'Lil Titch', Buzz posted a nice link (which I can't believe I haven't seen before!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X