X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Selena & Demi Super Cute

Nice pictures, again
    I don't think I'm gonna open this topic ever again haha, takes me ages to open.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think this is my favourite thread on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        Nice pictures, again
        Thx Pooky. :)
        Anyways, with your very high internet connection, it should be quicker than mine: almost x50, ;-)

Originally posted by Xizer
        I think this is my favourite thread on the forums.
        For me 2.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
          Anyways, with your very high internet connection, it should be quicker than mine: almost x50, ;-)
          That was before I moved out.. still it's more than yours
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Selena in "Ramona and Beezus"

1. OVERVIEW:
            I know this film has several months already out there but only recently I could watched it. I saw it without knowing much of its history or previous background, and to be honest, I was interested mainly because Selena was supposed to be in leading role.
            The film was an OK family movie, very cute and, yes, entertaining (despite my doubts of finding a boring movie).
            The first thing you notice about it is that Selena has a completely secondary role but the excellent and charming Joey King's acting makes you forget it soon, after the first minutes elapsed. Her occurrences and misfortunes, no matter that many of them are predictable, can steal a lot of smiles from you. On the other hand, the inclusion of Ginnifer Goodwin ("Big Love" and "He's Just Not That Into You") as Ramona's aunt, added good chemistry into the movie.
            As I said, despite the strange and very unusual Selena's participation, whose presence may be justified to attract audience (resource used increasingly by Hollywood with other artists), is valid because the film makes you have a great time with a very simple story. If you imagine Selena, just for a moment, as an unknown actress, her performance here was pretty good. The rest of the cast had also acceptable performances.

In short:
            About the film: 7.5/10
            Performances:
            - Joey King: 9/10
            - Ginnifer Goodwin: 8/10
            - Selena: 7.5/10
            - Rest of the cast: 7/10

2. Funny comments:
            If you have already seen the movie, here I leave some very funny quotes found on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0493949/...read/167829970):

"Things we learned from 'Ramona and Beezus':
            1. Forget the Net. Sometimes spending all day jumping through a hole in your house is all the fun you need.
            2. But if you tell your classmates, they'll think you're a big liar.
            3. You can too, make up words.
            4. It's okay to color outside the lines.
            5. When getting a car washing bid, $50 is way too low to charge.
            6. If your mom helps you pack so you can run away, be suspicious.
            7. If the bank takes your house, it's not going to literally disappear.
            8. It's better not to fall through the ceiling while your realtor is having an open house.
            9. It's also smart not to crown yourself with burrs.
            10. If you're going to show off with an egg, you'd better make sure it's hard boiled.
            11. If you go back to an ex, your a sea bass.
            12. When people get divorced, someone is moving back to Tacoma.
            13. It's always a great idea to bury all of the things from past relationships in your backyward.
            14. Ramona has been boinging susans curls since kindergarden and it's getting old.
            15. "Guts" is a bad word.
            16. Ramona's teacher is using her mute button. She is muting you.
            17. Ramona is nine years old. She's old enough to tell when she's not wanted.
            18. Listen to your little sister when she tries to tell you there's a bug in the lemonade.
            19. 100 dollars is the going rate for a car wash.
            20. Jesus would love a girl named Beezus, even if nobody else would."

3. Interesting trailes:
            If you want a quick look of the film and its main characters, here I leave two links:

[youtube]wJgW1eCkmTg[/youtube] [youtube]gsspoW7rSR4[/youtube]

4. Interesting movie pics:

H.

Comment

• Re: Selena in "Ramona and Beezus"

I liked it.

One thing I found strange about the Blu-ray is that apparently the rental copies have modified menus with extras removed. You have to rip the disc and manually open the .m2ts files to watch them.

Pirates win again.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, but I heard the song ''Live Like There's No Tomorrow'' from her album ''A Year Without Rain'' and it's in included in the movie, right?

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                  I haven't seen the movie, but I heard the song ''Live Like There's No Tomorrow'' from her album ''A Year Without Rain'' and it's in included in the movie, right?
                  You're right but it's played only at the end.

Comment

• Re: Selena Is officially the most sexiest ever!!!

Originally posted by Locard
                    Miley is WAY BETTER
                    your a total ****ing retard

Comment

Originally posted by doofy
                      Miley is WAY BETTER

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                        Originally posted by doofy
                        Miley is WAY BETTER

Comment

Nice pictures, again
                          Because some of the pics have a long time posted, I reduced them to their basic URL expression to make easier to watch the next pics, :-).

Comment

Selena on "People's Choice Awards" 2011:

1. Making a great entry (as usual on her):

[Note: The last one seems to be a Photoshop work, but it looks great so I decided to include it anyway]

2. Showing and sharing her award:

3. Singing alive (to be honest, I prefer listen to her on studio recordings, but these pics look great):

H.

Comment

give me selena 3 years ago when she looked her age

Comment

Working...
                              X