Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Selena Is officially the most sexiest ever!!!

I'm inclined to agree. I can only hope they put out one of her concerts on Blu-ray.

I have to admit, I've been pretty disappointed by Miley lately. There's been a lot of negative news about her lately. It's depressing. Selena is a breath of fresh air, and I like how she's not acting like she's too good for Disney. The people who made her big.

I mean if you want to leave Disney, that's fine. You don't have to burn bridges behind you - Miley seems to be biting the hand that feeds...

Comment

Miley is WAY BETTER

Comment

She looks nice enough, I guess. I still think...you all know how I feel already

Comment

Originally posted by basscreator89
          [youtube]jMNKleC5YSg[/youtube]

Look at her in the black outfit and prove me wrong ^_^

awesome video. Selena is so beautiful. miley is nothing compared to her!
          :fap:

Comment

Why is there always this juvenile competition amongst the Disney stars over which one is better? It's ridiculous. I like them all.

I think we can all agree though: the Jonas Brothers suck ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer

Yeah, Jonas Brothers suck ass!!!

Comment

Why is there always this juvenile competition amongst the Disney stars over which one is better? It's ridiculous. I like them all.
                Well, let's see...

Miley: To be honest, she has not a specially beautiful face and her acting is not the best of her, BUT, the entire combination of her beautiful eyes, her singer's natural and strong voice, her impulsive character, her talent as composer and musician (other than those amazing pair of legs that she exhibits frequently these days), makes her looking very, very charming and hot indeed.

Selena: I insist, singing is not her thing. Please, don't get me wrong, she can do it well, but is not a special recognizable singer voice. For me, she is more a studio singer than anything else, BUT, her acting is really good (specially when she behaves as a bad girl) and her face is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, makes her looking as a complete dream girl. In the other hand, no matter the clothes she wears or the haircut used: everything looks even better because she "breathes" class when is modeling it.

Some examples:

So, in short, yeah, both of them are really amazing, hot, special and beautiful in their own wonderful way.

H

Comment

Re: Selena Gomez > Julianna

I hate all of these people. I mean yeah, Selena's pretty cute and has a bit of talent. And I've loved AnnaSophia in everything she's been in. But she's got NOTHING on Julianna. None of these people do. Miley's just awful. Her dad wrote the most annoying country song EVER.

Alright, so I guess I don't totally hate them all. But still, Julianna FTW.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                      Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
                      I've loved AnnaSophia in everything she's been in. But she's got NOTHING on Julianna.
                      They both have a magical smile capable of causing you to abandon your life and follow them to the ends of the earth.
                      Agreed. :)

Comment

Cute, but...seriously?

Comment

In terms of physical attractiveness, they're all good looking without a doubt. But I agree that Selena Gomez is the most attractive.
                          However, in terms of overall sexiness, I am more attracted to Miley Cyrus.
                          I say that because she is not like all of the other robotic disney stars. Miley knows how to stir it up. Knows how to make a few heads turn. Knows how to break the rules.
                          And as Xizer brought up earlier, she is biting the hand that feeds her with her decision to leave Hannah Montana and Disney. Not every Disney spawn has the ovaries to do that.
                          Which brings me to this:
                          I hate the Jonas Brothers because of how bullshit they are. I know they like to put out this angelic image of themselves, and it's frankly disgusting.

Comment

Miley: Beats Julianna, Demi, Selena.
                            Julianna: Beats Demi and Selena
                            Selena: Beats Demi
                            Demi:

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                              In terms of physical attractiveness, they're all good looking without a doubt. But I agree that Selena Gomez is the most attractive.
                              However, in terms of overall sexiness, I am more attracted to Miley Cyrus.
                              I say that because she is not like all of the other robotic disney stars. Miley knows how to stir shit up. Knows how to make a few heads turn. Knows how to break the rules.
                              And as Xizer brought up earlier, she is biting the hand that feeds her with her decision to leave Hannah Montana and Disney. Not every Disney spawn has the ovaries to do that.
                              Which brings me to this:
                              I hate the Jonas Brothers because of how bullshit they are. I know they like to put out this angelic image of themselves, and it's frankly disgusting.
                              AGREED! :fap:

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                                Miley: Beats Julianna...
                                Utter nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                                X