X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: YouTube Video's ETC

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
    Never seen that movie or knew it existed. Got a link? I want to watch it now lol.
    [youtube]VclsaL2jXzQ[/youtube]
    (That channel has uploaded every part.)
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Comment

Comment

wait..did you say Lama?

[youtube]6yOboz1rN8M[/youtube]
          Gallery

Comment

I don't speak that language... =( *wishes to know what they are saying*

Comment

I don't speak that language... =( *wishes to know what they are saying*
              at least you understand "Rice and fish" and "Lama"...huh? ;)
              Gallery

Comment

Yeah... =/

Comment

I made a caption for the video...it basically asks for every person who requests to obtain/make a karaoke track for each song request if possible.
                  So...that would be awesome if you guys could help me out there. ;3
                  ?
                  [youtube]IhyuI8SRQK0[/youtube]

Comment

I made a caption for the video...it basically asks for every person who requests to obtain/make a karaoke track for each song request if possible.
                    [youtube]70-eEAE7Tvg[/youtube]

Comment

Once again, you have delivered win. Thank you so much

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

[quote=Glanni's Girl]
                          Originally posted by "Lily_Kaelar":6751c
                          [youtube][/quote:6751c]
                          I was willing to help you Sam but your English is so hard to understand sometimes for people whose first language is not English. I read the line a few times but I don't understand what you try to say. I know it's hard for an American but maybe you should try think a bit more international and talk more simple English. Just a suggestion ;)
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                            Originally posted by "Lily_Kaelar":4698e

[youtube]
                            I was willing to help you Sam but your english is so hard to understand sometimes for people whose first language is not english. I read the line a few time but I don't understand what tyou try to say. I know it's hard for an american but maybe you should try think a bit more international and talk more simple english. Just a suggestion ;)
                            I don't mean to be a dickhead, but I understood what she said and wrote perfectly...sorry LazyPooky

Comment

[quote=LazyTownWW]
                              Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              Originally posted by "Lily_Kaelar":0e4e8

[youtube]
                              I was willing to help you Sam but your english is so hard to understand sometimes for people whose first language is not english. I read the line a few time but I don't understand what tyou try to say. I know it's hard for an american but maybe you should try think a bit more international and talk more simple english. Just a suggestion ;)
                              I don't mean to be a dickhead, but I understood what she sayd and wrote perfectly...sorry Pooky [/quote:0e4e8]
                              Please explain! This sentence is too confusing. There should be a comma in it somewhere :?

it basically asks for every person who requests to make a karaoke track for each song, request if possible
                              it basically asks for every person who requests to make a karaoke track, for each song request, if possible.. (it suddely ends here)
                              it basically asks for every person who requests, to make a karaoke track, for each song request, if possible

I think the last one will do.. it was just missing three comma's !
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I second this request...but it's not only Sam...many other english native speakers tend to wrote slang or "complicated" english and in many cases I get only 50 percent or less of their comments...but I am not a benchmark, because my English is notoriously not the best...
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X