X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: YouTube Video's ETC

Who doesn't love a Violinist doing the Charleston

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      Who doesn't love a Violinist doing the Charleston

A very weird video, based on a hard topic and presented in an unusual format (and in slightly scary way also, to be honest).
      Even so, still stands the talent and skills of both PTX and Lindsey.

Comment

incredible demostration of courage, determination and a lot of skills on a bike:

Comment

Pretty cool rock biking but I think the song stole the day in the video.
          The singer and Musician both died of cancer. Martyn Bennet in 2005 and Lizzie Higgins in 1993.
          The same year she died of cancer he was diagnosed with cancer.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
            Pretty cool rock biking but I think the song stole the day in the video.
            The singer and Musician both died of cancer. Martyn Bennet in 2005 and Lizzie Higgins in 1993.
            The same year she died of cancer he was diagnosed with cancer.
            Wow! I didn't know that.

Surprising facts, making it even more relevant this human behavior, I mean, searching for self improvement as a pure purpose, amidst such an overwhelming environment that, among other things, inspires personal encounter and spirituality almost in a natural way).

Comment

deep.

Comment

Gallery

Comment

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                    [The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made]
                    Lol!

Comment

Well, dreaming is free after all:

Comment

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I wish I could say I was there but today 25 years ago I lay in bed lol...on 11/14 I crossed the border for the first time and I remember that ppl on tracks were throwing bananas and chocolate at us...unfortunately no one is doing that nowadays

in celebration of the fall of the Berlin wall they installed a light chain along the former borderline...

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            I wish I could say I was there but today 25 years ago I lay in bed lol...on 11/14 I crossed the border for the first time and I remember that ppl on tracks were throwing bananas and chocolate at us...unfortunately no one is doing that nowadays

in celebration of the fall of the Berlin wall they installed a light chain along the former borderline...
                            Yeah I thought they were lamps but they flew up in the air at some point of time, balloons!

You crossed the border from which side?
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

When will the man who brought down the ussr single handedly; get a statue of his beautiful self on the wall?

Im talking about of course, david hasselhoff.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                                You crossed the border from which side?
                                from the east to the west of course...I thought you have noticed in the meantime that I'm a fuffing east german

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                                When will the man who brought down the ussr single handedly; get a statue of his beautiful self on the wall?

Im talking about of course, david hasselhoff.
                                lol...who ever started to spread the rumor that we admire D.H. over here should get hanged by...nvm
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X