Rate the LazyTown songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Song Discussions

Wake Up: 8.0...I like the song but it gets annoying.

Cooking by the Book: 8.5...it's an okay song, but again, it's annoying. Still, much catchier than Wake Up.

Comment

Wake Up - a good happy song but I'm not really that bothered about it.

Cooking by the Book - it is amazing, it uses those rather infamous DJ keyboard sounds and is also culturally significant. Sometimes I get annoyed that some people's opinions of Lazytown only stretch as far as You Are A Pirate and this song, but I can't help but love it.

Comment

Wake Up isn't really one of my favorites. But every once in awhile I can really enjoy it.

Cooking by the Book is...Cookng the by the Book. No more explanaton is required.

Comment

Energy: "If you wanna be talk of the town" annoys me, needs a THE, but I still love the song.
          Anything Can Happpen: 10/10
          Wake Up: 10/10
          Cooking By The Book: I don't hate it, but I don't love it. Also, it sounds like they say "Quiche" at the end of the Icelandic version, lol.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Wake Up: 7/10
            Not my favorite in the world, but I love Pixel. So cute.

Cooking By The Book: 9/10
            There's a reason why this one became a meme. So damn catchy, and I have to hum it every time I bake a cake now. Even though I don't always do the cooking by the book. Stephers would be disappointed in me.

Comment

Step By Step: 8.7

No One's Lazy In LazyTown:8.8

Comment

Step By Step: 10/10, the ladies sound amazing.
                No One's Lazy In LazyTown: 10/10, I love a good duet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
                  Step By Step: 8.7

No One's Lazy In LazyTown:8.8
                  Step By Step: 9.3/10 Pretty good but I think on TV version you can hear Pixel's voice too much
                  No One's Lazy In LazyTown: 8/10 I don't like this song very much

Comment

<3 Matthias. Though I've always been curious about Maggi's voice. Is it really that bad?

Anyway, today's ratings:

Step By Step: 8.8/10
                    Excellent! Trixie's voice drags it down a bit, but it's very good. Steph's little "la la la" absolutely makes it.

No One's Lazy in LazyTown: 7.5/10
                    It doesn't really scream WOW at me, but it's not bad. I like the vacation version better---maybe this one just got boring because it's repeated so much.

Comment

Step by Step is alright I guess. Although I must disagree with Zoki. I am disappointed that Trixie doesn't have more songs. Way way way back in the day I wasn't too fond of the song, but it grew on me. Now I like it! Not my favorite, but I like it.

No One's LazyTown is damn catchy. I like the anthemity (if that's not a real word, it is now) of it alot. So easy to sing along to. The Get Up and Go mix is way cooler though. And speaking of that...I could be mistaken, but near the end does Sportacus yell "heck yeah!" ? Sure sounds like it. If he does, I'd say as far as "baby shows" go that's pushing the envelope!

Comment

Step By Step is my favourite. Trixie gets to sing! And Sarah Burgess gets a chance to use her amazing voice! I think her voice was better on the British one... since she did both voices and British Stingy.

Comment

Step by Step: 8/10
                          o One's Lazy in LazyTown: 7.8/10 >_>, i was gonna give it an 8 but its not as good as Step by Step so.. lil bit lower

Comment

Twenty Times Time:8.6

Lazy Scouts:9.6

Comment

Twenty Times Time: 9

Lazy Scouts:9

awesome

Comment

Twenty Times Time: 10/10, makes me #Smiiiiiiiiiiiile!#

Lazy Scouts: 10/10, I love Stefans little laugh around 0:27 seconds in.

It could be the theme tune for this forum! {sort of}

Comment

Working...
                                X