There Has To Be Footage Of The LazyTown Live Footage From August 2005

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bryanmartin533
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    • Aug 2026
    • 30

    #1

    There Has To Be Footage Of The LazyTown Live Footage From August 2005

    I Hope Someone Out There Has Footage Of LazyTown Live From August 2005 Because I Search It On YouTube But Could Not Find Anything So Chuft LazyPooky boredjedi Possessor Please Help Me
  • boredjedi
    Master
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    MODERATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Jun 2007
    • 8946

    #2
    Is that the Chelsea Piers, New York live event August 11, 2005?
    That was a little before my time with Lazytown.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

    Comment

    • LazyPooky
      Head of the biznezz

      ADMINISTRATOR
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Oct 2007
      • 8064

      #3
      There were no live recordings otherwise we had it by now. In that time the cameras on cellphones were not that good and a photo camera with a good video recording option was expensive. I doubt anyone in that audience had one. It was simply a different kind of time.
      MagnΓΊs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

      Comment


      • chuft
        chuft commented
        Editing a comment
        A time of Stephs walking the earth.
    • Buzz
      Der Postmeister
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 33 - New Superhero
      • Jan 2009
      • 4303

      #4
      Originally posted by LazyPooky
      There were no live recordings otherwise we had it by now. In that time the cameras on cellphones were not that good and a photo camera with a good video recording option was expensive. I doubt anyone in that audience had one. It was simply a different kind of time.
      I suspect there are, or were, analog recordings out there...however, by the time MiniDV camcorders became affordable (the entry-level models cost around €250 back then), people were already transitioning to digital recording...a lot of the older analog tapes were probably recorded over or simply thrown away once people switched to digital technology...on top of that, digitizing the old footage and uploading it to YouTube takes quite a bit of effort...and many people probably had no idea there was a dedicated fanbase out there that would practically kill for this kind of material...so there was basically zero motivation to preserve or share the footage..
      Gallery

      Comment

      • LazyPooky
        Head of the biznezz

        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007
        • 8064

        #5
        Originally posted by Buzz
        ...on top of that, digitizing the old footage and uploading it to YouTube takes quite a bit of effort...
        It would have been great if the first video uploaded to YouTube in 2005 had been a recording of the LazyTown Live Show. Imagine 400M+ people would've watched it.

        Now we have "me at the zoo" ...


        .. boring

        Originally posted by Buzz
        ...and many people probably had no idea there was a dedicated fanbase out there that would practically kill for this kind of material...so there was basically zero motivation to preserve or share the footage..
        Yes, that fanbase didn't exist yet back then, that took another two or three years. I can imagine people giving up and throwing the recording away.

        I bet staff members from LazyTown were also present in the audience, so why didn't they record the show just for archiving. They were also recording behind-the-scenes footage in the studio - so there is a possibility during the live shows as well.
        MagnΓΊs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

        Comment

        • Bryanmartin533
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 6 - Stingy Poster
          • Aug 2026
          • 30

          #6
          Well I Hope Someone Out There Has Footage Of LazyTown Live From August 2005 At Chelsea Piers Nick Resort Chicago Mills Mall And Paramount's Great American Theme Park

          Comment

          Working...