I Hope Someone Out There Has Footage Of LazyTown Live From August 2005 Because I Search It On YouTube But Could Not Find Anything So Chuft LazyPooky boredjedi Possessor Please Help Me
There Has To Be Footage Of The LazyTown Live Footage From August 2005
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
- Translate
-
Is that the Chelsea Piers, New York live event August 11, 2005?
That was a little before my time with Lazytown.- Translate
-
There were no live recordings otherwise we had it by now. In that time the cameras on cellphones were not that good and a photo camera with a good video recording option was expensive. I doubt anyone in that audience had one. It was simply a different kind of time.MagnΓΊs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment
-
I suspect there are, or were, analog recordings out there...however, by the time MiniDV camcorders became affordable (the entry-level models cost around β¬250 back then), people were already transitioning to digital recording...a lot of the older analog tapes were probably recorded over or simply thrown away once people switched to digital technology...on top of that, digitizing the old footage and uploading it to YouTube takes quite a bit of effort...and many people probably had no idea there was a dedicated fanbase out there that would practically kill for this kind of material...so there was basically zero motivation to preserve or share the footage..- Translate
Comment
-
It would have been great if the first video uploaded to YouTube in 2005 had been a recording of the LazyTown Live Show. Imagine 400M+ people would've watched it.
Now we have "me at the zoo" ...

.. boring
Yes, that fanbase didn't exist yet back then, that took another two or three years. I can imagine people giving up and throwing the recording away.
I bet staff members from LazyTown were also present in the audience, so why didn't they record the show just for archiving. They were also recording behind-the-scenes footage in the studio - so there is a possibility during the live shows as well.MagnΓΊs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.👍 1- Translate
Comment
-
Well I Hope Someone Out There Has Footage Of LazyTown Live From August 2005 At Chelsea Piers Nick Resort Chicago Mills Mall And Paramount's Great American Theme Park- Translate
Comment

Comment