Got a question for you all. I live in the UK so obviously I couldn't have recorded the original US version of Lazytown besides when they aired season 3 US on Milkshake UK. I collect TV airings and such and i've been looking everywhere for original nick Jr recordings of US Lazytown. Either seasons 1 or 2 it doesn't matter. If anyone has any recordings please PM me.
Nick Jr TV Recordings
Collapse
X
-
Re: Nick Jr TV Recordings
If you mean the TV recordings, they were never shared here.Got a question for you all. I live in the UK so obviously I couldn't have recorded the original US version of Lazytown besides when they aired season 3 US on Milkshake UK. I collect TV airings and such and i've been looking everywhere for original nick Jr recordings of US Lazytown. Either seasons 1 or 2 it doesn't matter. If anyone has any recordings please PM me.
There are some DVD episodes with a Nick Jr flag though.Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
-
Re: Nick Jr TV Recordings
Yeah true. I was just looking for TV airings in particular with commercials intact. It's a TV collector thing but I just look for these kinds of things.Who did you expect, Sportaflop?
- Translate
Comment
-
necro but
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link
https://archive.org/details/lazytown...-jr.-recording
https://archive.org/details/lazy-town-NickJr - Almost all of season one on Nick/Noggin
https://archive.org/details/05-14-2010_20231222 - Some other shows, including Welcome to LazyTown
https://archive.org/details/lazy-tow...r.-rottenstein - Dr. Rottenstein, Noggin
sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org- Translate
Comment
-
How the tables are turned.. NOW I'M THE ONE LOOKING FOR THESE AIRINGS ! ! !sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org- Translate
Comment
-
-
Check out this document I've just created :) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharingGot a question for you all. I live in the UK so obviously I couldn't have recorded the original US version of Lazytown besides when they aired season 3 US on Milkshake UK. I collect TV airings and such and i've been looking everywhere for original nick Jr recordings of US Lazytown. Either seasons 1 or 2 it doesn't matter. If anyone has any recordings please PM me.- Translate
Comment
-
- Translate
Comment
-
Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment
-
Probably before my time, or little of value to me because Nindanjoe shared all the episodes from DVD in widescreen back then. I can't really find a thread from that time that have shared links to Nick jr episodes. Those could be in the trash bin or in hidden parts because of expired links. Although the files are not retrievable after that much time anyway.
Maybe you have them.Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment
-
I just made that screencap from one I have called LazyTown.E16.Dear.Diary-Skootch.avi. I have some other Skootch ones that are Season 2, also Nick jr.
I remember having all the Season 1's in standard definition but I don't see them. I wonder if I threw them out/did not copy them over because I now had HD ones. It is possible some more are on another disc somewhere.
I just looked at one called Lazytown.E41.The.Lazytown.Circus.PDTV.en_us.x264.iNTERNAL-N_1.mkv and it also is Nick Jr. No way to tell what each one is from without opening it and watching it.l i t t l e
s t e p h e r s- Translate
Comment
-
What are the dates of the video files? It could be a download from early 2007 when members shared episodes here.I just made that screencap from one I have called LazyTown.E16.Dear.Diary-Skootch.avi. I have some other Skootch ones that are Season 2, also Nick jr.
I remember having all the Season 1's in standard definition but I don't see them. I wonder if I threw them out/did not copy them over because I now had HD ones. It is possible some more are on another disc somewhere.
I just looked at one called Lazytown.E41.The.Lazytown.Circus.PDTV.en_us.x264.iNTERNAL-N_1.mkv and it also is Nick Jr. No way to tell what each one is from without opening it and watching it.Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment
Comment