Nick Jr TV Recordings

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • saltren90
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    • Sep 2014
    • 91

    #1

    Nick Jr TV Recordings

    Got a question for you all. I live in the UK so obviously I couldn't have recorded the original US version of Lazytown besides when they aired season 3 US on Milkshake UK. I collect TV airings and such and i've been looking everywhere for original nick Jr recordings of US Lazytown. Either seasons 1 or 2 it doesn't matter. If anyone has any recordings please PM me.
    Who did you expect, Sportaflop?

  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8087

    #2
    Re: Nick Jr TV Recordings

    Originally posted by saltren90
    Got a question for you all. I live in the UK so obviously I couldn't have recorded the original US version of Lazytown besides when they aired season 3 US on Milkshake UK. I collect TV airings and such and i've been looking everywhere for original nick Jr recordings of US Lazytown. Either seasons 1 or 2 it doesn't matter. If anyone has any recordings please PM me.
    If you mean the TV recordings, they were never shared here.
    There are some DVD episodes with a Nick Jr flag though.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

    Comment

    • saltren90
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 9 - Energy Poster
      • Sep 2014
      • 91

      #3
      Re: Nick Jr TV Recordings

      Yeah true. I was just looking for TV airings in particular with commercials intact. It's a TV collector thing but I just look for these kinds of things.
      Who did you expect, Sportaflop?

      Comment

      • possessor
        I like LazyTown.
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 32 - Secret Agent
        • Oct 2021
        • 3639

        #4
        necro but

        https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link
        https://archive.org/details/lazytown...-jr.-recording
        https://archive.org/details/lazy-town-NickJr - Almost all of season one on Nick/Noggin
        https://archive.org/details/05-14-2010_20231222 - Some other shows, including Welcome to LazyTown
        https://archive.org/details/lazy-tow...r.-rottenstein - Dr. Rottenstein, Noggin
        sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org

        Comment

        • saltren90
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 9 - Energy Poster
          • Sep 2014
          • 91

          #5
          What's the google drive link supposed to be? Also it says season 1 but all i'm seeing are the first 10 episodes.
          Who did you expect, Sportaflop?

          Comment


          • possessor
            possessor commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't open the Drive link. And well, I could only find that one with ten episodes. Maybe you have better luck on the Tube
        • possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 32 - Secret Agent
          • Oct 2021
          • 3639

          #6
          How the tables are turned.. NOW I'M THE ONE LOOKING FOR THESE AIRINGS ! ! !
          sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org

          Comment

          • ziggyzweets
            real ziggy
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 9 - Energy Poster
            • Jun 2024
            • 98

            #7
            some files are gone
            "We're having a great time!"

            Comment

            • saltren90
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 9 - Energy Poster
              • Sep 2014
              • 91

              #8
              Originally posted by possessor
              How the tables are turned.. NOW I'M THE ONE LOOKING FOR THESE AIRINGS ! ! !
              Same still lmao. Let me know if you come across anything!
              Who did you expect, Sportaflop?

              Comment

              • ~ѕтιηgσ ѕρʀιηgєʀσ~
                TrIaGoNaL SiGn
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 10 - LazyTowner
                • Jun 2025
                • 100

                #9
                Originally posted by saltren90
                Got a question for you all. I live in the UK so obviously I couldn't have recorded the original US version of Lazytown besides when they aired season 3 US on Milkshake UK. I collect TV airings and such and i've been looking everywhere for original nick Jr recordings of US Lazytown. Either seasons 1 or 2 it doesn't matter. If anyone has any recordings please PM me.
                Check out this document I've just created :) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

                Comment


                • saltren90
                  saltren90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ooooo!! This is fantastic thank you!! Very helpful haha!
              • chuft
                Stepher
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                MODERATOR
                Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                • Dec 2007
                • 5065

                #10
                Originally posted by LazyPooky
                Re: Nick Jr TV Recordings

                If you mean the TV recordings, they were never shared here.
                There are some DVD episodes with a Nick Jr flag though.
                How can you tell if this is a DVD or TV one?


                Click image for larger version

Name:	LazyTown.E16.Dear.Diary-Skootch.avi_snapshot_15.53.651.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	102,5 KB
ID:	216002
                l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

                Comment

                • LazyPooky
                  Head of the biznezz

                  ADMINISTRATOR
                  Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 8087

                  #11
                  Originally posted by chuft

                  How can you tell if this is a DVD or TV one?


                  Click image for larger version

Name:	LazyTown.E16.Dear.Diary-Skootch.avi_snapshot_15.53.651.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	102,5 KB
ID:	216002
                  The DVD episodes don't have a logo, you can only see the Nick Jr flag at the end of the intro song, which was later changed in the GO flag.

                  Only Nick jr TV recordings have the logo.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

                  Comment

                  • chuft
                    Stepher
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    MODERATOR
                    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 5065

                    #12
                    So some Nick Jr TV ones were shared here then?
                    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

                    Comment

                    • LazyPooky
                      Head of the biznezz

                      ADMINISTRATOR
                      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 8087

                      #13
                      Originally posted by chuft
                      So some Nick Jr TV ones were shared here then?
                      Probably before my time, or little of value to me because Nindanjoe shared all the episodes from DVD in widescreen back then. I can't really find a thread from that time that have shared links to Nick jr episodes. Those could be in the trash bin or in hidden parts because of expired links. Although the files are not retrievable after that much time anyway.

                      Maybe you have them.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

                      Comment

                      • chuft
                        Stepher
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        MODERATOR
                        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 5065

                        #14
                        I just made that screencap from one I have called LazyTown.E16.Dear.Diary-Skootch.avi. I have some other Skootch ones that are Season 2, also Nick jr.

                        I remember having all the Season 1's in standard definition but I don't see them. I wonder if I threw them out/did not copy them over because I now had HD ones. It is possible some more are on another disc somewhere.

                        I just looked at one called Lazytown.E41.The.Lazytown.Circus.PDTV.en_us.x264.iNTERNAL-N_1.mkv and it also is Nick Jr. No way to tell what each one is from without opening it and watching it.
                        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

                        Comment

                        • LazyPooky
                          Head of the biznezz

                          ADMINISTRATOR
                          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 8087

                          #15
                          Originally posted by chuft
                          I just made that screencap from one I have called LazyTown.E16.Dear.Diary-Skootch.avi. I have some other Skootch ones that are Season 2, also Nick jr.

                          I remember having all the Season 1's in standard definition but I don't see them. I wonder if I threw them out/did not copy them over because I now had HD ones. It is possible some more are on another disc somewhere.

                          I just looked at one called Lazytown.E41.The.Lazytown.Circus.PDTV.en_us.x264.iNTERNAL-N_1.mkv and it also is Nick Jr. No way to tell what each one is from without opening it and watching it.
                          What are the dates of the video files? It could be a download from early 2007 when members shared episodes here.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

                          Comment

                          Working...