• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite TV Shows

-

Comment

I might be checking out Warehouse 13. I've seen Life with Derek a few times, it's good. Other old shows I like and still watch in syndication sometimes are Lizzie McGuire, Spin City, Friends, Seinfeld, Family Matters, Charmed, Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel, etc. I haven't seen the Lost World in forever tho- used to love that ;P Same for Boy Meets World too.

Comment

-

Comment

Yea, "Mindy" was one of the reasons I've been curious about it- she's great at teh snark so I'd look forward to her new char if she's just as spunky, hehe.

I've also never gotten to watch Monk, but I always wanted to. Same for Psych. Man, so much to catch up on ;D

On a sidenote.. I finally got an HDTV (25.5" Samsung T260HD) this past summer, and omg. Helloo, clarity! lol altho sometimes I still prefer my 13" CRT for diff reasons (shinier, brighter colours, etc) but yea. Supernatural in HD? LOST in HD? Stargate? Yay ;D ..now if only *every* channel was available in it! (and if certain ones didn't crop and stretch shows >.>)

Comment

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was awesomesauce

I always imagined what would happen if Saban bought the rights to the Latibaer concept when it was still an Icelandic thing. They'd turn all the kids into spandex-clad superheroes with Sportacus (or Elf Ranger ;)) at the helm They'd also mix in footage from old Japanese shows for good measure ;)

Comment

Haha, wow old Power Rangers, good times ;P

And how did I forget to include That 70s Show on my list? Oy, only one of the best shows ever, lol. Gotta love it!

Comment

Mine are a bit geeky, and not in any particular order hehe.

Due South (Mountie with a White Wolf)
                Stargate SG-1
                Heroes
                Jonathan Creek
                Derren Brown programmes
                CSI Las Vagas
                House M.D
                Whose Line Is It Anyway
                OZ (not for kids)
                Mock The Week
                Armstrong and Miller
                Jonathan Ross
                Star Trek
                Farscape

Oh and LazyTown of course :p

Comment

Originally posted by Lilsi
                  Mine are a bit geeky, and not in any particular order hehe.

Due South (Mountie with a White Wolf)
                  Stargate SG-1
                  Heroes
                  Jonathan Creek
                  Derren Brown programmes
                  CSI Las Vagas
                  House M.D
                  Whose Line Is It Anyway
                  OZ (not for kids)
                  Mock The Week
                  Armstrong and Miller
                  Jonathan Ross
                  Star Trek
                  Farscape

Oh and LazyTown of course :p
                  I only know "star trek" und "lazy town" of this list...lol :oops:
                  Gallery

Comment

You call THAT "geeky"? I love like *half* that list.. but then, I *am* a geek, so.. this mention is irrelevant ;P

Due South (mountie with a white wolf) - ahaha, I swear I rember watching this and loving it, especially cuz of Diefenbaker (the dog! ;D) since it was around the time my obsession with wolves started (and any beautiful dogs resembling wolves such as huskies and malamutes).. but I don't rember anything else about it at all since I haven't seen it in YEARS.. but now Paul Gross is playing some cracktastic evil version of Captain Jack (Harkness) on the new show, Eastwick.. lool it's so weird to see him as such a different character!

House M.D
                    Stargate SG-1 - simply one of the best shows ever ;P
                    Farscape
                    Heroes - it's so bad yet I can't stop watching.. wtf lol
                    Whose Line Is It Anyway
                    Star Trek - never was really into it, but I could enjoy the random ep or two here and there ;D

BTW.. anyone see the new show, White Collar? LOVE IT! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                      I only know "star trek" und "lazy town" of this list...lol :oops:
                      :o You need to Youtubes some of them, a few are comedy shows like Whose Line, Mock the Week. The rest are a mix of Sci-Fi, Crime and Medical dramas hehe.

Originally posted by SimbiAni
                      You call THAT "geeky"? I love like *half* that list.. but then, I *am* a geek, so.. this mention is irrelevant ;P

Due South (mountie with a white wolf) - ahaha, I swear I rember watching this and loving it, especially cuz of Diefenbaker (the dog! ;D) since it was around the time my obsession with wolves started (and any beautiful dogs resembling wolves such as huskies and malamutes).. but I don't rember anything else about it at all since I haven't seen it in YEARS.. but now Paul Gross is playing some cracktastic evil version of Captain Jack (Harkness) on the new show, Eastwick.. lool it's so weird to see him as such a different character!

House M.D
                      Stargate SG-1 - simply one of the best shows ever ;P
                      Farscape
                      Heroes - it's so bad yet I can't stop watching.. wtf lol
                      Whose Line Is It Anyway
                      Star Trek - never was really into it, but I could enjoy the random ep or two here and there ;D

BTW.. anyone see the new show, White Collar? LOVE IT! XD
                      Ohh Yey a Due South Fan.. I lurrvvv it i am sad and have all seasons on DVD and the Soundtracks too. Paul Gross has a lovely singing voice he is a great actor. I have a few of his other films but i've yet to see his new Eastwick programme
                      I have all of Stargate on DVD too >.< hehe 9 seasons they take up a lot of room, but anything for Jack and Sam!

Comment

Stargate SG-1 was a rare gem of tv that was brilliant in damn near every single ep of their ten seasons, lol. My faves are nine and ten tho, I mean Jack is awesome (of course!), but Cameron and Vala combined with Daniel, that was a trio I'll be missing for a long time to come ;D

He sings too?! Whoa, lol. I've never seen anything else he's been in, but he's hilarious on Eastwick ;P Check out this preview / summary / intro vidlet: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wBXUh1u2HPI

Comment

Originally posted by SimbiAni
                          He sings too?! Whoa, lol. I've never seen anything else he's been in, but he's hilarious on Eastwick ;P Check out this preview / summary / intro vidlet: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wBXUh1u2HPI
                          Ok i let out a bit of a squeal.. I wish i had ABC :( it looks like it is good (but i am bias ;) )

Here is a link of him singing 32 Down (Robert Mackenzie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEr-agYEdA

Comment

LOL it's reasonable to squee about someone you like! ;D

It's so strange watching him (now) tho, he reminds me SO much of this guy who I've liked since 2007- do you watch Doctor Who? Check him out at http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJvPjelxxj0&fmt=18 and http://youtube.com/watch?v=UA72AuQWTDQ&fmt=18 annd http://youtube.com/watch?v=cJUvYu2R8Po&fmt=18 ;P

That video was interesting! It was like, some kind of mid-90s rock with a slight country tinge, hehe.. He's pretty good!

Not sure if you can see it from the UK, but Eastwick is available to view online in a few official places, such as abc.com and hulu.com/eastwick and etc, so on.. ;D and then there's always torrents.. hehehe..

Comment

Oh John Barrowman is excellent, i saw him live and have one of his CD's
                              He is great in Torchwood as well. He is about to start the lead role in La Cage Aux Folles in London ^^

Sadly i will have to miss it as i will be flying out to Canada for 9 months in December.

Comment

Nine months! Well, on the plus side, you'll get to see US shows as soon as they air ;P (the Canadian networks usually have same day or at least same week scheduling)

I would love to see JohnB live, he seems so awesome ;D Lucky you! I haven't gotten his CDs just yet, but have heard a bunch of his songs and love them, especially his cover of Can You Feel The Love Tonight.. (one reason why.. *cough* LOL)

And uh.. here ya go ;DD Enjoy!
                                http://**************/?d=567OUCUS

Comment

Working...
                                X