X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Favorite TV Shows

Originally posted by moonblayd
    Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    I miss Cow and Chicken, it was way better then Flapjack, no offence.
    Cow and Chicken was good, though a little bit too perverted for me. However, I really liked the I Am Weasel shorts. As for Flapjack, you really can't compare it to Cow and Chicken because the shows are so different. Some episodes of Flapjack are awesome. I'm really looking forward to the new show Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
    Well, both Cow and Chicken and Flapjack are similar in the idea that they are both kind of sick...I used to love Cow and Chicken, and also the separate cartoon, I am Weasle, as a kid, and it didn't make a sick psicho or anything...however, I seriously do not recomend Flapjack to small kid...it's like a whole new level of creepyness and randomness then Cow and Chicken, I am Weasle (the separate show), Two Stupid Dogs, Dumb and Dumber or other retarded cartoons were, even the newer Chowder.
    As for that new show you mentioned, who knows how long I'll have to wait here, in Eastern Europe, for CartoonNetwork to air it, probably 2 years or so.

Comment

-

Comment

however, I seriously do not recomend Flapjack to small kid...it's like a whole new level of creepyness and randomness
        That is why I like it. It is very unpredictable. Did you see the episode where K'nuckles exploded?
        Sounds familiar, amybe I'v seen it...my fav though is the one where Flapjack is suposed to be the guardian angel of knukles - it's like an alusion to the strugle between religion and atheism at the end...also loved the one where they set off to Maple-Syrup Island , and at the end, the rancid pancake turns into a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
          Originally posted by Stingy
          Cow and Chicken
          Animaniacs
          Those two shows were AWESOME!
          The Red Guy likes Stephanie

OMG hahahaha that is too funny, bet he'd do the same to her as he always tryes with Chicken...guess Super Cow (idk, I think I forgot her name) should team up with Sportacus in order to prevent a Robbie - Red Guy alliance.
          I miss Cow and Chicken, it was way better then Flapjack, no offence.
          I'm not so big into Flapjack. I've seen a few episodes, but in my opinion, it's only CN's version of Spongebob. The simillarities are endless. I'm not so much into it.

Comment

So I am just flipping through my regular channels seeing if there is anything on, and I come acrossed a show called Assy McGee on Adult Swim. This is the stupidest show I have ever seen lol. It's about a renegade police officer, that happens to be an ass. Literally. He sounds like Sylvester Stallone..... what the hell. Anyway, I looked and looked to see if there was anything...ANYTHING better on. Well, now I'm sitting here watching Hannah Montana for the 2nd or 3rd time in history. FML ;)

Comment

Assy McGee sounds hilarious in a retarded way. Kinda like Admiral Baby off The Simpsons.

Comment

So I am just flipping through my regular channels seeing if there is anything on, and I come acrossed a show called Assy McGee on Adult Swim. This is the stupidest show I have ever seen lol. It's about a renegade police officer, that happens to be an ass. Literally. He sounds like Sylvester Stallone..... what the hell. Anyway, I looked and looked to see if there was anything...ANYTHING better on. Well, now I'm sitting here watching Hannah Montana for the 2nd or 3rd time in history. FML ;)
                First your mind was numbed by the bordom of the TV...then it got ****ed by Hannah Montana (i meant the shitty show)...that's how you become a slave of society

Comment

-

Comment

Has anyone seen Legend of the Seeker? I've only seen a bit but it has such an amazing look. Its rare to see a TV series that is this large-scale and epic.
                    Hmm is that the one with the horse bird lizard snake guy?
                    If it is, I've seen a few episodes. Very psycadelic(hmm spelled that wrong) I'll watch it if there isn't anything else on and be happy.

Comment

-

Comment

mm is that the one with the horse bird lizard snake guy?
                        If it is, I've seen a few episodes. Very psycadelic(hmm spelled that wrong) I'll watch it if there isn't anything else on and be happy.
                        Not sure what you are referring to, though I did see a weird alien-like creature. Do these characters look familiar?

Legend of the Seeker

Ah. Well that's not even close to what I was thinking of.
                        The show I was thinking of is actually called "Xavier: Renegade Angel" lol. Guess I should have actally looked.

Comment

LazyTown(No Shit)
                          Spongebob
                          Fairly Oddparents
                          Back At The Barnyard
                          South Park

Comment

Powerpuff Girls is great too!
                            Johnny Bravo is pretty good. Not at good as PPG ;)

Comment

I started watching Legend of the Seeker last season (its first) after Merlin's first ended, since I was curious and welcomed something to fill the "medieval adventures" void, lol. And Seeker is actually done by most of the same ppl who made Xena and Hercules, and filmed in the same general area, so there's a plus.

It's pretty good for its genre, I mean we (at least in the US) haven't had any other ones like it in a while (aside from BBC's Robin Hood, but haven't seen that one yet, and the parody half-hour show Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, lmao).

Sometimes tho I can't stop thinking how much Kahlan looks like Kate from Lost (Evangeline Lilly), lol. And Richard resembles Brendan Fraser crossed with Shane West..

Comment

Some of my favourite TV shows ~
                                Ace Of Cakes.
                                Al Murray's Happy Hour.
                                Ant And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.
                                Come Dine With Me.
                                Deal Or No Deal.
                                Extreme Makeover.
                                Fairly Odd Parents.
                                Family Fortunes.
                                Harry Hill's TV Burp.
                                Have I Got News For You.
                                Heads Or Tails.
                                Heartland.
                                Hole In The Wall.
                                Hotel Babylon.
                                House MD.
                                How It's Made.
                                Hustle.
                                Last Choir Standing.
                                LazyTown.
                                Less Than Perfect.
                                Miranda.
                                Monk.
                                QI.
                                Scrubs.
                                Strictly Come Dancing.
                                The Crystal Maze.
                                The Graham Norton Show.
                                The Mentalist.
                                The Simpsons.
                                30 Rock.
                                Tonight's The Night.
                                Ugly Betty.
                                Whose Line Is It Anyway.
                                W.I.T.C.H.
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X