X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite TV Shows

Originally posted by SimbiAni
    Nine months! Well, on the plus side, you'll get to see US shows as soon as they air ;P (the Canadian networks usually have same day or at least same week scheduling)

I would love to see JohnB live, he seems so awesome ;D Lucky you! I haven't gotten his CDs just yet, but have heard a bunch of his songs and love them, especially his cover of Can You Feel The Love Tonight.. (one reason why.. *cough* LOL)

And uh.. here ya go ;DD Enjoy!
    http://**************/?d=567OUCUS
    Yes 9 months is a while :o i will be teaching kids to Ski (Sportacus Style ;) ) from December-April hehe and then touring for the rest of it, i want to try and get into a dog sledging course and do some voluntary work at a Wolf Sanctuary

But ohh thank you for the upload . If you like i can upload The John CD i have and send it you?

Comment

Dog-sledding! Visiting wolves! That would be *awesome*! ;D I've only ever visted a wolf sanctuary once, it was a great experience ;P and during my first years obsessing over wolves and snow dogs I was really into learning about dog-sledding, hehe, and the story of Balto (both truth and fiction) became one of my favorite movies ever!

Re: the dL, no problem! I love sharing awesome stuff XD It's okay about the CD tho, they're on my to-get-soon list anyways ;P I did dL "Another Side" when it first came out, so that's the one I kno most.. what a voice!

Annd random, but looking forward to tonight's new ep of White Collar, hope it's as good as the pilot!

Comment

I don't like TV

Comment

Originally posted by SimbiAni
          Annd random, but looking forward to tonight's new ep of White Collar, hope it's as good as the pilot!
          How was the show?

I've managed to get hold of Eastwick up to episode 6, it's really good so far hehe

Comment

Re: Eastwick, really? I was more than a bit annoyed at the twist at the end of ep6, but then I suppose I should have seen it coming.. literally, heh. :?

Ah, White Collar, I haven't watched it yet- the new eps, I mean. I'm actually crap at keeping up with anything, so I get behind really easily.. I still haven't even watched the new season of Merlin yet either, oy!

I think I'll try and catch up with some shows this afternoon!

Comment

The boy getting squished was funny. It was a bit of an obvious one though which was a shame.
              But episode 7 ended quite good (watched it earlier hehe) It should get more interesting now

Comment

Let's see, besides LazyTown...(in no particular order)

Seinfeld
                Curb Your Enthusiasm
                Ed, Edd, n Eddy
                Real Time with Bill Maher
                Penn and Teller: Bullshit!
                Spongebob
                Robot Chicken
                Moral Orel
                Home Movies
                Futurama
                Dexter's Lab
                The Fairly Odd Parents
                The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
                Tom and Jerry
                Loony Toons

That's all I can think of off the top of my head ;)

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
                    It's nice to see a fellow cartoon freak. Anybody who likes SpongeBob and The Eds obviously knows what a good cartoon is. Dexter is also a plus, I think Genndy Tartakovsky is a genius.
                    Didja catch Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Big Picture Show yesterday?

Comment

• Re: Favorite TV Shows

-

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        I only got to see some of it, I'm gonna watch the rest at the first opportunity I get. Did you notice how they compared Ed, Edd n Eddy to The Scarecrow, The Lion, and The Tinman from Wizard of Oz. It's so true, one with no brain, one with no courage, and one with no heart. By the way, Ed is one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time.
                        Hmmm I never have seen a direct comparison like that on the show, but now that you mention it, I definatley see it.
                        I forgot to mention two more shows:

Cow and Chicken
                        Animaniacs

Comment

I only got to see some of it, I'm gonna watch the rest at the first opportunity I get. Did you notice how they compared Ed, Edd n Eddy to The Scarecrow, The Lion, and The Tinman from Wizard of Oz. It's so true, one with no brain, one with no courage, and one with no heart. By the way, Ed is one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time.
                          Hmmm I never have seen a direct comparison like that on the show, but now that you mention it, I definatley see it.
                          I forgot to mention two more shows:

Cow and Chicken
                          Animaniacs
                          Those two shows were AWESOME!

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                              Cow and Chicken
                              Animaniacs
                              Those two shows were AWESOME!
                              The Red Guy likes Stephanie

OMG hahahaha that is too funny, bet he'd do the same to her as he always tryes with Chicken...guess Super Cow (idk, I think I forgot her name) should team up with Sportacus in order to prevent a Robbie - Red Guy alliance.
                              I miss Cow and Chicken, it was way better then Flapjack, no offence.

Comment

-

Comment

Working...
                                X