• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
    Originally posted by Zafa
    My real name is Nick
    people saying nick nick nick nick nick nickelodeon, I'm fine with my name
    you have a Channel with your name, i want one. ;)
    Become a millionaire tycoon and you can make it yourself. :)

Though most of us don't get that privilege, it's more a bad thing than good, as Zafa said.

Comment

hey justin, why does your mom call you Daniel? is it because Daniel is your middle name or something like that?

my name is Brandy

i don't care much about it one way or another...although a lot of times people have said to me that Brandy is a stripper/hooker name

i like the name Kate. And i like the name Leia. If i was going to change my name to anything, those would be my choices. Mostly because when i was a little girl, i loved the Charlie's Angels and Kate Jackson was my favourite actress from there. I also wanted to be Princess Leia and would do my hair in braids and weird styles like she did (no cinnamon buns, though ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
        Originally posted by SportaEdgar
        My real name is Nick
        people saying nick nick nick nick nick nickelodeon, I'm fine with my name
        you have a Channel with your name, i want one. ;)
        Become a millionaire tycoon and you can make it yourself. :)

Though most of us don't get that privilege, it's more a bad thing than good, as Zafa said.
        lol my friend Jen told me once, Isn't it funny that Lazytown is on Nick Jr. and your name is Nick?

Edit: You have no idea how many times I hear, Nick @ night in a joke somehow

Comment

my name is Shannon, it's alright i guess.
          it's irish and sounds a little bit similar to Conan.
          my middle name is Jade, which is kinda cool.

Originally posted by CJVercetti
          Zelda was also the doggie reporter in Nickelodeon Magazine.
          also, Gertrude was Hey Arnold!'s grandma's first name.
          (LOL, can you tell i don't get out much?)

Comment

My real name... is Teresa. And I spell it correctly, btw. ;)

I do like my name. Much better than my middle name at least. I mean, Marie? It's the most common female middle name 'round these parts! Augh!!

And I would love to just change my name to DSK for everything. I can't think of any real names I'd like to change it to... Unless I was a boy. Then I'd want Liam or Sebastian or Felix or Milton... or possibly something strange and Victorian? XD

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
              My real name... is Teresa. And I spell it correctly, btw. ;)

I do like my name. Much better than my middle name at least. I mean, Marie? It's the most common female middle name 'round these parts! Augh!!

And I would love to just change my name to DSK for everything. I can't think of any real names I'd like to change it to... Unless I was a boy. Then I'd want Liam or Sebastian or Felix or Milton... or possibly something strange and Victorian? XD
              If I could pick a girls name it would be Asian Stephanie or Maya or Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by DSK

I forgot, I hate my middle name. Martin. Ugh.

Also why don't you just think of the female equivalents? Felicity sounds nice.

I don't see what seems so great about "Milton" seems like a pretty low-end name, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by DSK

I don't see what seems so great about "Milton" seems like a pretty low-end name, if you ask me.
                  lmao this is the post that you pass me and become the second most spammer, nice jorb

Comment

Originally posted by DSK

lmao this is the post that you pass me and become the second most spammer, nice jorb
                    lmao that is the post that you equal up the numbers and tie as the second most spammer, nice jorb.

In before another version of this statement.

Comment

I like Milford, though.

Felix, Liam, and Sebastian are nice names too.

For a girl's name, I like Atara, Raine, Elena, and Michelle.

As it turns out, Zokita is a male name in Zaire. I thought it sounded feminine, but I guess different cultures have different standards. No wonder all those people on other forums were confusing me for a man! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                        I like Milford, though.
                        Well I'm a bit of a traditionalist, though (If you haven't noticed), maybe I'm just thinking of the stapler guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DSK

Ahaha, I have a friend named Felicity. She is one of the most bubbley, cutesy anime geeks I know. And I'm...not? XD

I'm rather fond of Milton because I named one of my characters that and I lurve him. *ahem*

Comment

I like Milford, though.

As it turns out, Zokita is a male name in Zaire. I thought it sounded feminine, but I guess different cultures have different standards. No wonder all those people on other forums were confusing me for a man! XD
                            I thought you were a man until just today. At least I didn't do something impossibly stupid, like, oh say, thinking LTGIRL was a man or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DSK

lmao that is the post that you equal up the numbers and tie as the second most spammer, nice jorb.

In before another version of this statement.
                              lol, when I'm gone for a couple of weeks, I might be like 5th in line, so it was bound to happen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
                                I like Milford, though.

I thought you were a man until just today. At least I didn't do something impossibly stupid, like, oh say, thinking LTGIRL was a man or something.
                                Apparently Cicley thought I was a girl a while back. I wonder to this day on how that could have been possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X