Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zokita
    Can I call you Moose, then?

(I would also like to locate the Holy Grail, by the way.)
    Sure, everyone does.

"Does" is a strange word... :?

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
      My name's Amanda. Some people call me Mandy, which I hate.
      I suspected that from the minimised email window visible in your desktop screenshot.

I'm Erin. Don't hate it, don't love it, it's just who I am.
      I'm of mostly Irish ancestry, and my surname is pretty effin' Irish too. Yet all my great-grandparents were Aussie-born.
      It's not a real easy name to shorten, so I normally end up with unrelated nicknames like Snuffy and Pippi.
      When I was a baby, the way Mum was pronouncing it made it sound like Aaron, and it wasn't a name people knew of, but then when we moved back to NSW after Mum left Dad I ended up in the same classroom as another Erin three times during primary school.

Comment

-What is your name?
        Edgar

-Do you like it, hate it, or feel indifferent?
        i like it because is the best name that i could have

-Would you rename yourself if given the chance?

No, i dont want another name, many months ago i thought that my name was very bad, but now i have been through many Changes and hard times.

Comment

My great grandfather's name was Adolf, I suppose that caused some problems for him. :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
            My great grandfather's name was Adolf, I suppose that caused some problems for him. :hitler:
            Well, depends. If he was your great grandfather, he most likely lived before Hitler was even known or born, even.

Name:
            Dominic

Do you like it, hate it, or feel indifferent?
            Not really. I usually go for long names. Notice I practially refer to people using their name. Unless it's CJ. :)

Would you rename yourself if given the chance?
            No.
            Well maybe. I've had a few ideas, but I like this kind of name. I probably wouldn't rename myself because of principles.

Comment

My great grandfather's name was Adolf, I suppose that caused some problems for him.
              My Second name is Adolf by the Way

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                My great grandfather's name was Adolf, I suppose that caused some problems for him.
                My Second name is Adolf by the Way
                ????????????? I thought it was Sandles!
                Nope, definately Adolf.
                http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewto...?p=11623#11623

Comment

Edgar Adolf !

Comment

Edgar Adolf Whoops!
                    Whoops isn't a surname, even in Mexico. (I hope)
                    Originally posted by Vespasian
                    Well, depends. If he was your great grandfather, he most likely lived before Hitler was even known or born, even.
                    Actually he was, he was both a member of the German Army and an acquaintance of Hitler. People bother me about this all the time at school.

Comment

Edgar Adolf Whoops!
                      Whoops isn't a surname, even in Mexico. (I hope)
                      Actually he was, he was both a member of the German Army and an acquaintance of Hitler. People bother me about this all the time at school.
                      Really? I'm trying to figure out how he could possibly be your great grandfather then. Young kids I guess.

Just because he was there, doesn't mean he couldn't have been a good person and all.

I'm curious, if he was an acquaintance of Hitler, he must have been pretty highly ranked am I right?

Comment

My real name is Nick

Once you get use to people rhyming to the words dick, lick and prick (all in the same sentence) or people saying nick nick nick nick nick nickelodeon, I'm fine with my name

If I could change it, I would have it as Joe Kickass

Comment

I'm curious, if he was an acquaintance of Hitler, he must have been pretty highly ranked am I right?
                          IDK, Google turns up nothing, and my dad never says anything about him, all I have an old photo album and a medal he won.

Comment

IDK, Google turns up nothing, and my dad never says anything about him, all I have an old photo album and a medal he won.
                            If he won a medal you have good reason to be proud of him.

Not an Iron Cross is it? ;)

Comment

Not an Iron Cross is it? ;)
                              No, not sure what it is, looks like tree leaves. Anyway it's preety cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                                My real name is Nick
                                people saying nick nick nick nick nick nickelodeon, I'm fine with my name
                                you have a Channel with your name, i want one. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X