• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vespasian
    Originally posted by CmdrLuke
    Originally posted by Zokita
    I like Milford, though.

Felix, Liam, and Sebastian are nice names too.

For a girl's name, I like Atara, Raine, Elena, and Michelle.

As it turns out, Zokita is a male name in Zaire. I thought it sounded feminine, but I guess different cultures have different standards. No wonder all those people on other forums were confusing me for a man! XD
    I thought you were a man until just today. At least I didn't do something impossibly stupid, like, oh say, thinking LTGIRL was a man or something.
    Apparently Cicley thought I was a girl a while back. I wonder to this day on how that could have been possible.
    I still think you're a girl.
    But that's more of an opinion, really.

Comment

[quote=CJVercetti]
      Originally posted by Zafa
      Originally posted by "DSK":88006
      I do like my name. Much better than my middle name at least. I mean, Marie? It's the most common female middle name 'round these parts! Augh!!

And I would love to just change my name to DSK for everything. I can't think of any real names I'd like to change it to... Unless I was a boy. Then I'd want Liam or Sebastian or Felix or Milton... or possibly something strange and Victorian? XD
      I forgot, I hate my middle name. Martin. Ugh.

Also why don't you just think of the female equivalents? Felicity sounds nice.

I don't see what seems so great about "Milton" seems like a pretty low-end name, if you ask me.
      lmao this is the post that you pass me and become the second most spammer, nice jorb
      lmao that is the post that you equal up the numbers and tie as the second most spammer, nice jorb.

In before another version of this statement.
      lol, when I'm gone for a couple of weeks, I might be like 5th in line, so it was bound to happen anyway
      Vesp, I remember PMing you asking if you were a girl lmao[/quote:88006]

I remember reading that PM and thinking 'wtf is this.'

Also, wasn't Cicley man enough to PM himself?

Comment

my Dog's name is Dumbo

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
          my Dog's name is Dumbo
          My dog is named Kezwick, she was named after an English town, Which is where I'm going next week, so if any getlazy members live in the U.K. I'm not sure if I will be able to meet you, if theres a chance, but I'm staying a couple nights in London and then I will be at the lake distric

Comment

My real name is Alex.

I like it well enough. But, there is a girl at my school with the same name, and we're in the same social loop so it can get confusing some times. If I could change it, I'd change it to James. Maybe anyways... I dunno, I've always liked that name.

Comment

my Dog's name is Dumbo
              My dog is named Kezwick, she was named after an English town, Which is where I'm going next week, so if any getlazy members live in the U.K. I'm not sure if I will be able to meet you, if theres a chance, but I'm staying a couple nights in London and then I will be at the lake distric
              Just make a leaving thread and everything will be answered there.

Comment

my Dog's name is Dumbo
                Just make a leaving thread and everything will be answered there.
                I'm hoping to release Get Lazy the movie: part 2, before I leave, I'm near the end, so it might be kinda a lame looking ending, but I want to go out before I leave. so maybe I can combined both threads or just make separate ones

Comment

I like Milford, though.
                  Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler?

Also, Zafa, I'd better be in it this time around, or I'll cry like a little girl in front of all your friends, and say it's because you won't play with me.

And my middle name is David. So that makes Daniel David. Two christian names, one of them meaning 'God is my shepherd'. And I'm agnostic with some Satanism in the mix. My parents are horrible at picking names.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                    I like Milford, though.

Also, Zafa, I'd better be in it this time around, or I'll cry like a little girl in front of all your friends, and say it's because you won't play with me.

And my middle name is David. So that makes Daniel David. Two christian names, one of them meaning 'God is my shepherd'. And I'm agnostic with some Satanism in the mix. My parents are horrible at picking names.
                    Yes you are in it, you talk about Goth Stephanie btw (teaser lol)

Comment

Woot, you rock!

Comment

I'm new and my name's César, i have this name because my dad have that name too (and my grandfather too). I don't hate my name, but i think that if i have a son i'm not going to put him César too. One day a friend called me "cers" that is stupid but she said it's cool, now when someone call me that way i feel strange. :)

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          I like Milford, though.
                          That's MILTON not Milford, GAH. You are NOT an Office Space fan.
                          Let's lynch him!

Comment

The name's Johnny, a little generic. It seems a lot of asian families tend to use names like Johnny or David or something.

Johnny seems to be used everywhere too, like with Johnny the crook, or Johnny Crust from Bill Nye. :)

-Do you like it, hate it, or feel indifferent?
                            Indifferent.

-Would you rename yourself if given the chance?
                            I wouldn't know what name would suit me. :)

Comment

I like Milford, though.
                              Oh shit. It's been a few months since i last saw it.

Comment

I like Milford, though.
                                Oh shit. It's been a few months since i last saw it.
                                Quick! Go watch it again! :)
                                And while you're at it...
                                http://www.ifilm.com/video/2670410

Comment

Working...
                                X