X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Keep trying to find good dungeon ambience tracks for our Secrets of the Lost Tomb board game that we are playing. But most of them just have rumbling sounds that sound like jet planes going overhead in the distance. Why do people think this sounds like a dungeon? One example among many.

Also the ambient "sinister dungeon" or "dark ambience" music is mostly just lame synth stuff of one note at a time. Not music so much as a rat slowly walking his way down a keyboard, pausing on each key.

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• Compare to dungeon music from a real musician, Jeremy Soule. Some amazing dungeon music in here. Sadly each part is relatively short because it's meant to be looped as you explore a particular area. This is my go-to soundtrack for playing Age of Wonders 3.

Comment

• Since the boss in our current scenario is an undead Pharaoh, this one isn't bad for exploring the tomb and fighting sphinxes, tomb guardians and carniverous scarabs.

Comment

• This one isn't bad either. Changes quite a bit over its length.

Comment

• Another terrible one. This one could just as easily been a "deep space" one. Nothing Egyptian about it.

Comment

• LOL "ancient tomb" is piano music. Come on. It's a real chore wading through these.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
                  LOL "ancient tomb" is piano music. Come on. It's a real chore wading through these.

That is like calling LazyTown an action show, or Skibidi toilet a comedy.
                  MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• boredjedi
                    boredjedi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Funny you should mention that. You don't know about the ancient structures in and under the Lazytown mountains do you?

• possessor
                    possessor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hell I forgot LazyTown had mountains. I think you're talking about the ones Sporty visited in Secret Friend Day

• P.S Skibidi toilet is the most unfunny thing I have ever seen in my 10 years, 4 months and 11 days of living.
                  MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• Yeah it's hard to find something new. You've probably heard them all already.
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• OK quiz time: what song do you think they are talking about in this quote? No Googling.

The song's broad appeal was maximised by its pre-Christmas release, and it became a Christmas number one single in the UK, spending nine weeks at the top of the charts. It also became an international hit, charting high in Australia and many other countries over the holiday period. It went on to become the first single to sell over two million copies in the UK and became the UK's best-selling single of all-time until overtaken by Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" in 1984. The song remains the UK's best-selling completely non-charity single, having sold 2.09 million copies.

Comment

• boredjedi
                        boredjedi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think I know the song but can't think of the artist's name. At least this one I can hear the chorus in memory - "Merry Christmas Merry Christmas I'll think I miss this one this year" Crap who was that ugh.

• boredjedi
                        boredjedi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was one of those Christmas songs back in the day you heard it everywhere you went when going Christmas shopping. To the point of you end up saying "Oh no not this one again" heh

• Nope it actually has nothing to do with Christmas despite it being a "Christmas number one single".

Comment

• boredjedi
                        boredjedi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I haven't a clue then

• The UK's best-selling completely non-charity single of all time is

Comment

• boredjedi
                        boredjedi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh that one. I would never have guessed it was a number. I remember that one now that I hear it. It was an okay song.

• I looked up the one I was thinking of and it was by the Waitresses. The same group that did this one

I'll save their other one for the Christmas thread.
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Shipping Forecast combined with ASMR - what could be more soothing?

Comment

Working...
                        X