No announcement yet.

Open-world LazyTown video game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only LazyTown game I saw was the Flash one that Nindanjoe extracted those little gifs from. It was pretty simple, a little marketing thing. Not much depth there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sidestep.gif
Views:	113
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	192155
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

LazyTown festival, Lazytown champions.. and I'm sure they made some other games. Get up and Move (the game ur talking about) mixed moving and clicking together
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Yeah, the Get Up And Move Game from the old days with flash, very obsolete. There are more old games like those, like Pixelspix. Perhaps you remember.

https://archive.lazytown.eu
        (middle column)

LazyTown Festival and Champions games were really boring, even in those days it was released. 😄
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

No I never saw those. Amazed they work without the Flash plugin. Tried the Pixelxpix one, it seemed to work in general but it did not play the little Steph videos, just the sound of them.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
            No I never saw those. Amazed they work without the Flash plugin. Tried the Pixelxpix one, it seemed to work in general but it did not play the little Steph videos, just the sound of them.
            Those are flv files. Same as in Pick The Hits game, where it does work. Not sure why it doesn't work at the Pixelspix game.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              Yeah, the Get Up And Move Game from the old days with flash.
              Just wondering, do you have a copy of Ziggy's LazyTown Challenge Game?
              I remember playing it a long time ago, and would love to play it again.

Comment

Working...
              X