This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Court - Something Awful v. Xizer

Today I hopped on the Internet to receive a curious message in my inbox: Apparently I have been permabanned at Something Awful, following some incident that happened today while I was at school. Apparently, someone made a Helldump thread accusing me of being a "pedophile." Not only is this not the case (I just turned 17 in July of this year, so I am about 10 months older than Julianna Rose Mauriello) but come on.

I haven't even seen this Helldump thread, so if someone could get a copy to me, that would be nice. Apparently there were requests for my personal information to forward to the "authorities" - I welcome any Internet detectives to go dig it up. I'm kind of curious what kind of charges that the authorities could come up with for a minor who watches LazyTown.

Anyways, apparently it has attracted Get Lazy some attention, so welcome to the forums, goons! You're more than welcome to stay, although you should probably make sure you use a different name because if you watch LazyTown you're a "pedo" and Lowtax feels that is enough for a permaban.

I apologize for not being able to respond quicker, but I was at school. We're not talking about college, either. High school. Oh no, I was just in a building with thousands of minors! Look out kids. Xizer's gonna rape you!

I'm not upset, I'm just kind of bummed. I've always liked Something Awful, if you couldn't tell by our board's smilies. I'm not holding anything against SA, I still think it's a great place. I mean, it's not even the fact that I lost $35 I had invested in the place. That was worth it, and I would be willing to spend that again. I just wish I wasn't permabanned, though. If I had to choose between SA and Get Lazy...I would choose SA. I guess I can always register another account and stay hidden under the shadows. I kind of feel like one of those shunned furries now.

On the bright side, I guess now I can go hang around with all those retards at SASS! Woo!

Re: Internet Court - Something Awful v. LazyTown

So you admit it Xizer, You're a pedo... I KNEW IT!

Comment

Have you emailed Lowtax? Do they know this?

Why the hell should you be banned if this is the case? What the hell is wrong with people?

Comment

Originally posted by lazyget
        Have you emailed Lowtax? Do they know this?

Why the hell should you be banned if this is the case? What the hell is wrong with people?
        Why would I e-mail Lowtax? I'd probably just get laughed at, called a pedo again, and shunned like a furry. I don't expect to get unbanned.

Comment

Show him your MySpace page. Also ask Jim Tindell if he can do anything. I think he has an account there.

Comment

I don't think you understand.

Lowtax does not give a shit, nor should he. SA is a large comedy forum. This is just par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
              Anyways, apparently it has attracted Get Lazy some attention, so welcome to the forums, goons! You're more than welcome to stay, although you should probably make sure you use a different name because if you watch LazyTown you're a "pedo" and Lowtax feels that is enough for a permaban.
              [img]http://img206.**********.us/img206/4521/lurkersxl1.jpg[/img]
              They're here... watching our every move...

IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

thats so ****ed up, banned for that is so gay

Comment

I'm curious what kind of charges the authorities could come up with for an adult that watches LazyTown.

Comment

IMHO they cant how the **** can ya charge someone for whatching a TV show, isnt that what their there for to be WHATCHED!!!!!!

i would so laugh in their face if i got to court or whaever and they said nothing can be done its harmless, i would laugh in their faces **** Y8AH!!!

Comment

Stevilito, quit typing new messages.

You're making us look even worse.

Thanks buddy.

Comment

Wow...I thought you were at least 20. :oops:

Anyway, that's really screwed up. There's a lot of missing information here.

Sounds to me like someone has a grudge.

I bet it was RainbowStephanie >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita

RainbowStephanie doesn't have the english skills nessecary to accuse someone of pedophillia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
                            Originally posted by Zokita

RainbowStephanie doesn't have the english skills nessecary to accuse someone of pedophillia.
                            Or survive on Something Awful for longer than one post.

Comment

Re: Internet Court - Something Awful v. Xizer

With all of these guests watching everything, why don't you require administrator activation to post, and must be registered to view?

Comment

Working...
                              X